MCX Gold Live Chart:
Get instant MCX Gold Price chart Live streaming online for free. For MCX Gold intraday traders and positional traders, MCX Gold Live Charts will be very helpful in making a decision over commodity trading. So you can also check Commodity Futures, MCX Live rates on mobile free.
MCX GOLD Price charts:
MCX GOLD Live Streaming Interactive real-time Intraday 5 mins Chart.
What is MCX Gold?
MCX full form is Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd, it is an independent commodity exchange based in India. It was established in the year 2003, and it is based in Mumbai city.
MCX is the Exchange for trading commodities like Gold, Silver, Crudeoil, Natural Gas, Copper, Aluminium, Nickel and other precious metals along with agricultural commodities like Black pepper, cotton, coffee, cardamom, castor seed etc.
GOLD: Gold is one of the most precious metals known to mankind. Since thousands of years, Gold has been valued as a commodity, an investment, global currency, and as ornaments. Gold is typically seen as a financial asset that maintains its purchasing power and value during an inflationary period.
Factors influencing the Gold Prices:
- Above-ground supply of gold from the sales of Central bank, reclaimed scrap, and official gold loans.
- Gold hedging interest of the producers and miners from all over the world.
- Gold demand in India is also influenced by seasonality, that is weddings, crop harvesting, and festive seasons like Diwali, Akshaya Tritiya.
- World macroeconomic factors like US Dollar movement, interest rates, and global economic events.
Contract Specifications of Gold:
- Symbol – GOLD
- GOLD Futures contract starts on 16th day of contract launch month, if 16th day falls on a holiday, then next working day.
- The trading period is Monday to Friday.
- Gold Futures & Options trading time is Monday to Friday 9 am to 11:30/11:55 pm.
- Gold futures trading unit is 1 kg.
- Quotation/Base volume is 1 kg.
- Gold futures maximum order size is 10 kg.
- Tick size is Rs. 1 per 10 gms.
- The initial margin required, minimum 4%, or based on span whichever is higher.
- Extreme loss margin is a minimum 1%.
Gold Future price live